Wednesday 12 January 2011

Pretty Shocking

I wish the summer would hurry up! I mean I've forgotten what it even looks like. Me and Emily have booked away to go to Gran Canaria in February and quite frankly i have never been so excited for a very long time. Since my new menswear project I've been looking at this years spring/summer collections and boy are they nice! Just a shame it will be a while till they're in stores, so don't throw away your thermals just yet folks!
For those of you that laugh at Primark for their rubbish £2 tops and child labour sewn clothes, well you may just be a bit shocked to know that collection below is actually Primark! Yes you read right! It's set to arrive in stores later this year in time for summer. I couldn't actually believe it myself, i was looking at this years high street look books and came across this! I would probably wear everything in this collection, despise what i usually say about Primark! The midi skirt has to be my favourite, it's set to be very popular this year as we're going all 50's inspired this summer!






No comments:

Post a Comment