Wednesday 12 January 2011

Back for 2011


Hope you've all had a great Christmas and new years! i know its late but i wouldn't want to be rude! I have to admit, my wrist has been taking a bit of a battering from the amount of times I've slapped it for not keeping up to date with this blog. But fear not people, I'm back! I think, not sure how long it will last hopefully i won't slip up!
So another year has passed, so far things aren't going well for me, I'm really ill again, it's that time where everyone is feeling under the weather and run down. Plus university interviews are dawning on everyone for portfolio's so it's pretty much stress, stress, stress! Not to mention juggling a new menswear project but I'll manage, somehow!
Just before i go, i hope 2011 is a good year for you all and don't forget to keep checking this blog, because now i have my mac (didn't want to brag but...) I'll be updating more for you readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment