Sunday 23 January 2011

Midi on my mind

I've been keeping an eye out since last year for midi skirts to come in to stores, and now that they have I'm comparing every single one in sight, for the right one. Since we had the pleated ones a Topshop the only midi skirt we've had in has been the bright blue pleated skirt and the navy blue polka dot one (both pictured) I'll definitely be buying the polka dot skirt, probably team it with a basic grey t-shirt and wedges, maybe even a felt boater hat.
Since I've been searching around I've found loads more that I'd like to add to my wardrobe, Alexa Chung has also been sporting the midi skirt, from her collection with Madewell, if you ask my opinion her collection was great, just way way to expensive for what it was, $250.00 for a skirt come on now, i could of made 8 skirts with that much money. Anyway here's some of best ones I've found around on the Internet, i hope you'll be supporting this 50's look this spring and summer!

Rebecca Taylor


Alexa Chung, in Madewell skirt

Topshop

Topshop

River Island

Primark

Primark




P.S Need these shoes!! what the hell Primark you surprise me!

No comments:

Post a Comment