Friday 11 June 2010

Leather Summer.


So when i eventually have money, i will be buying leather shorts, particularly high waisted ones. I know what your thinking leather shorts?! But believe it or not they're everywhere this summer, I've tried my luck in vintage shops for them, and have found some on eBay vintage rocket shorts, they're ace, but i always forget I'm watching them and miss out!
Asos have some pretty cool ones, they come in grey and black with a laser cut patter at the bottom of the shorts, as far as I'm aware they only have the grey one's on asos.com retailed at £55. But if you don't fancy paying that much for a cow, then try looking at vintage and charity shops, which is probably what I'll be doing, i think these ones below will be a last resort, i really want some to wear when i go Leeds's festival! (which reminds me i need to book my holiday off for that!)

Another shop that is getting with the trends is Zara, they're also donning high waisted leather shorts but in brown, they look exactly like the ones in Chloe's spring/summer 2010 collection!


I think Whitney from the hills, is a perfect example of why you should, buy your own pair of leathers! They go with everything, blouse's, shirts, old band t-shirts, Blazers... i mean i could go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment