Friday 18 June 2010

Girlfriend in a coma



God how i wish i was in one of those, i know i should be happy, i mean college is over, the fashion show went great (photo's will be up soon) and i have amazing friends. Not to mention England are playing today so I'm having myself a little get together at my house. But last night i received some bad news, i don't really want to talk about it much, just now i have a lot of time on my hands i thought about what i may write on my new post this week. I thought about what music i listen to the most on ipod and what gets me through the day, may sound very cliche to you but The Smiths are one of favourite bands, ever since my dad used to play his tape of their The Queen Is Dead in the car when i was little, but it seems every one of there songs relates to me at this point in my life. I'm laughing right now as i sound stupid, but it's true. The Smiths are amazing. Morrisey's voice in my ears makes everything better, everything simple. I found some photo's of him and the band, he's so very handsome.
My favourite songs are, How soon is now, please please please let me get what i want, Girlfriend in a coma, They're is a light that never goes out and The boy with the thorn in his side.
i do like this charming man, i mean they play it everywhere in indie clubs, but i just feel like some people only know that one song, and you call yourself a smiths fan, i strongly advise you to listen to the rest of they're music!
So when things go wrong for me i have The Smith's and Sian to help me through SHIT times.







1 comment: