Tuesday 25 May 2010

Guess who's back?!

I'm back, i hope you've missed me! All my work has been handed in and my garment is 95% complete (I'm afraid i still can't scan my sketchbook to show you! but as soon as i get them back i will, plus i will take a picture of my garments later!) I'm relieved its all out the way, but there's still pressure with the fashion show. We're in college everyday 9 till 4 now up until Friday, helping the 2nd year and the foundation year with the production of the FMP's, its all very exciting stuff. Our theme for the show is saints and sinners, I've seen some of the photo shoots that the fellow fashion lab team have done for the catalogue and the hair and make up ideas for the catwalk, it's all coming together quite well. My part is to help choose the music, which is another thing i have to think about, there's the 60's black dress collection, sportswear, ugly beautiful... i can't think of the rest but if any of you folks have some suggestions be sure to comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment