Saturday 8 May 2010

Back To Square One



I have been using this facial expression quite a lot lately, except my eyebrows are shaped in position where its more or less saying FML or WTF! This post would have been different if my scanner/douche of a machine would work, but clearly nothings going right for me this week. I was going to finish my coat pattern for my FMP but i can't seem to find it and now i know for sure I'm not going to have my garments sewed and ready for next Monday. Works taking the muggins as well, I've been put in for 7am till 11am, sounds okay but not when you have be up at 5am. Then Monday I'm back up for 7 again for college, guess you just have roll on with it i suppose, lots of early nights too! Work was rather interesting, too i checked out Topshop's new make up collection, it seems to be a massive hit, just to let you know, there are free make overs going on with professional make up artist but its only for a limited time so be sure to get down there soon, i hear the Polish coloured lip tint is brilliant! Lunchtime in the staff room was pretty funny too usually I'm always on my lunch when everyone else is still on the floor, but I'm dealing with a few "situations" as they say at the moment, so it was nice to get some advice from the girls from work, and hear about their situations, we also had a little input from a very nice guy who works on Topman, very sweet. Lunchtime was just like watching Loose Women! This was then followed by going for a Starbucks with my friend Rosie from work, it was nice to hear some sensible advice over a caramel light frappuccino (which, may i add is my new favourite thing, thanks Rosie!) Things have been made much clearer, i just need to decide now how I'm going to deal with it.
So now I'm off to do some needed sketchbook work, and hopefully I'll find my coat pattern! arghh!! And hopefully things will start going well for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment