Friday 1 October 2010

Last week Update


So as you may or may not know, i worked behind the scenes for Style Birmingham Live Last week/weekend! I had such a great time, free Harvey Nichols lunch, surrounded by gorgeous models and not to mention the unbelievably handsome George Lamb! He was so lovely a very genuine guy considering all the attention he was getting from my fellow college fashion students. Anyway thought I'd post a few photo's. Enjoy!



me and the lovely George Lamb



In trend: Model in smart camel coat by COS or Reiss

Dee and me backstage

after the first show, the buttons came off


Lace inspired ladies

models together In Osmand



Rehearsals

Osmand Collection

Model in Jaeger dress

Special collection s/s 2008 by Osmand



Model with special guest designer Osmand


No comments:

Post a Comment